Welcome to EM Finance
EM Finance covers appointments in all sectors. Clients are both Blue Chip multinationals and entrepreneurial high-growth businesses. Roles are for qualified accountants or MBAs and cover all those that report to a CFO, including specialist (eg corporate development) roles.
We manage recruitment on behalf of our clients on either a contingency or retained basis using a combination of database selection, advertised selection and executive search, as required. Our database of candidates is continually refreshed with new candidates added via this website, through advertising and by referral. If needed we will also build candidate lists through both advertising and direct marketing campaigns utilising both print and online media as well as mailing lists provided by trade bodies such as CIMA. We will also manage a full executive search service, covering target identification, approach, selection and project management.
Selection of Clients
Arcadia, AOL, Asda, Ask Jeeves, Barclays Bank, Barclaycard, Bacardi Global Brands, Betfair, Bovis, BP, BskyB, BT, Cadburys, Carphone Warehouse, Coca Cola, DTZ, Emmar properties (Middle East), EMI, Hertz, IMG Group, Ladbrokes, Linklaters, Lloyds TSB, London City Airport, L’Oreal, McCann Erickson, Morgan Stanley, Nectar, News international, Ofcom, Pearson, Propertyfinder, RBS, Reuters, Rio Tinto, Shell, Showtime (Middle East), Tate & Lyle, Tesco, T Mobile, Turner Broadcasting, Unilever, Viacom, Video Networks, Virgin, Vodafone, Warner Bros, WH Smith, Yahoo!
Examples of recent placements made within EM Finance are as follows:
- Director of Financial Planning and analysis – FTSE 150 listed Media Company
- Finance and Business Development Director – FTSE 50 branded Consumer Goods Company
- Divisional director of Finance x 3 – Privately owned On-line Retailer
- Finance and M&A Director – Insurance White Label Business
- Commercial Director – £400m t/o branded Consumer Goods Business
- Finance Business Partner – Private Equity Fund
- Group financial controller – PE backed Media Company
- Financial Controller – Private Equity owned High Growth Retailer
- Financial Planning manager – US Bank
- Senior Product Accountant x 7 – European Bank
- Commercial Finance Managers x 9 – Major UK Grocery Retailer
- Business planning and financial analysis x 16 – FTSE Infrastructure Company
- Financial reporting Accountants x 8 – FTSE 250 service business
Follow us on Twitter - EM Group
Visit us on Linkedin - EM Group