Welcome to EM Consulting
EM Consulting recruits roles in Industry, Banks and Management Consultancies, within the following distinct areas:
Operations, Strategy and Technology
Our client portfolio includes Technology, Media and Telecommunications FTSE 100s, ranging through to SMEs, Global Financial Services Organisations, plus a wide range of functional or sector based consulting boutiques.
Having served the sector for over 18 years, Consultants with specialist expertise are in a position to discuss a diverse range of opportunities and advise you throughout the recruitment process. Ultimately, you will make an informed choice based on an accurate match of your skills, experience and aspirations.
The focus here is on process related issues roles including Project and Programme Management, Business & Financial Transformation, Supply Chain and Human Capital.
More 'hands-on' in nature, you will already be working in either consulting or a change and project focused area of industry or financial services. Excellent communication and problem solving skills are essential in these delivery roles in often complex matrix structures.
You will be involved in advising clients at a senior level on issues such as market entry strategies, brand evaluations, shareholder value propositions, corporate strategies, re-structuring, M&A advisory, and portfolio optimisation.
With outstanding academics, you will be already working as a strategy consultant or operating in a highly analytical and strategic role in industry or financial services. As well as a sharp commercial focus you must demonstrate natural charisma and creativity.
For opportunities in this space EM works with Consultants whose careers or Independent Consulting experience have a strong emphasis on Digital, Mobile, Software Development or Implementation and Infrastructure. You may have started from a technical background for example online design, development, architecture or had a consistent background in technical environments as a consultant or manager. We work across diverse sectors from TMT to FS and Retail working with Operational, Delivery and Strategy Consultants where the need to appreciate the business impact of technology focused change is critical.
EM Life Science delivers a bespoke and boutique style of talent search and acquisition within the fast-growing and ever changing Biotechnology and Life Science Sectors working in partnership with our clients to help secure the best senior as well as niche, specialist Science and Clinical talent globally.
The unique service provided is based on key search techniques, tailored talent attraction and search plans, industry and market knowledge and established networks.
We will mainly network within the “passive” candidate market on behalf of our clients, which means it’s not just about presenting our candidates in the right way to our clients but also to ensure our clients are presented in the right way to the best talent in a competitive market.
Some of the key life science fields we network and support within:
- Medical Devices
- Structural Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
Selection of Clients
Banks: Barclays Corporate and Barclays Retail, Barclays Capital, Barclaycard, Lloyds Banking Group, Citi, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, VISA
Consulting: Accenture, Atos Business Consulting, Axon Global, Boston Consulting Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Celerant Consulting, Datamonitor plc, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Mercer, OC&C, Oliver Wyman, PA Consulting, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Roland Berger
Life Sciences: Novartis, Baxter Healthcare, Eisai, Warner Chilcott, Marie Curie and Genetic Microdevices.
Examples of recent EM Consulting assignments are as follows:
Functional areas as follows:
- Pre-Clinical Research & Development
- Clinical & Regulatory
- Quality & Manufacturing
- Sales, Marketing and Brand Management
Types of previous assignments:
- Director of Chemistry
- UK & Ireland Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Head of European Business Development
- Head of FT Catalysis
- Chief Scientist
- Head of Quality
- Interim Digital Programme Manager – Web Build for Global B2B Publisher
- Operations Development Manager – World leading food retailer
- Freelance Project Manager – Integrated Digital Comms Agency
- Project Manager – Global Business Communications Organisation
- Contract Senior Project Manager – International Services Business
- Strategy and Business Development Director – FTSE 100 branded consumer goods
- Strategy Manager – Retail banking arm of global FS Group
- Interim Strategy Director – Global Publishing Business
- VP – Strategic Planning – Investment & Wholesale Banking group
- Strategy Manager – International Cards & Payments Business, Financial Services
- Director Transaction Integration – Pre- and post-deal division of Global Consultancy
- Senior Consultant, Operational Transformation – Leading Technology & Strategy Management Consultancy
- Interim Management Consultant – Technology Broadband Business
- Senior Manager x3 – Big 4 Consulting House
- Senior consultants x5 – Operational improvement team of leading Consultancy.